For one of our relations we are looking for new talent!!
About our relation:
We are the provider of telecommunication platform, which gives small companies access to the most advanced cloud solutions, that so far had been reserved for the biggest organizations. Our solution makes connecting with global and local clients easier for businesses and requires only minimum IT skills.
We are an international organization based in Estonia, which now enters the market in 15 European countries.
We are currently establishing a new office in Netherlands to serve the customers in the Benelux region, so we are currently looking for an active Sales Team Leader to join our growing sales team. Your first task would be to build your own team. An ideal candidate will have experience in value-driven sales and will be excited to join the company that has already shown good traction and increasing revenue. The position requires extensive B2B sales skill, well developed soft skills, willingness to help, experience in prospecting and good communication skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Consulting on modern telecommunication platform for prospective customers,
- Establishing trusted contact with new prospects personally and via phone,
- Active communication of value proposition to potential end-customers,
- Support in the activation of our trial version,
- Closing sales, setting ambitious sales goals for yourself,
- Sharing best sales practices with our team,
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with prospective clients,
- Making phone calls and spending most of your business hours in perfect contact with customers – on the phone,
- Following up team results,
- Consulting and managing sales team,
- Reporting sales results.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Dutch language, fluency in English,
- Friendly approach and willingness to advise,
- Impeccable manners,
- 3-5 years of experience in active B2B sales,
- Passion for IT, cloud services, telecommunication and e-commerce,
- Customer focus and perfect understanding of customer needs,
- Ability to share experiences and support other members of the team,
- Ability to communicate the value in both technical and informal language,
- Orderliness and ability to manage time effectively,
- Ability to understand the client’s pain points and business objectives,
- Understanding of IP-telephony and cloud solutions.
- Verifiable track record of sales success;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Positive attitude, ambition and passion for building a valuable business.
- Winner’s mindset and willingness to win,
- References from the managers to whom you had reported to,
- Familiarity with CRM tools,
- Passion for IT and newest technology solutions.
- Competitive compensation,
- Friendly and helpful team that shares best practices with you,
- Valuable technical knowledge and experiences,
- Personal and professional development opportunities,
- Comfortable workplace,
- Extra vacation or salary bonuses.
Should you be interested in career opportunities with our relation, please send your CV and Cover letter to e-mail: and state your salary expectations. We will contact only chosen candidates.